The European Parliament Gypsum Forum is a multistakeholder dialogue to strengthen the shift towards sustainable construction in Europe.
The secretariat and the activities of the Forum are carried out by Eurogypsum: the European Plaster and Plasterboard Manufacturers in Europe (www.eurogypsum.org).
- Representatives of the European trade association (covering the value chain: developers (finance), contractor, construction products manufacturers, recyclers, demolishers distributors of construction products);
- Decision makers from the European Gypsum Industry;
- Members of the European Parliament;
- European Commission officials;
- Permanent representations representatives;
The Forum will offer a common framework where participants may provide information on their specific needs and concerns relating to sustainable construction and identify ways to optimize EU policies measures for win-win solutions.